Structure of Gurex

 

Gurex Textile has an experience of more than 40 years as a garment manufacturer and exporter. Our journey had begun with “Penyelux” which was the pioneer of many innovations in textile since 1965. Penyelux was fully integrated and was providing services for knitwear, underwear and also for swimwear. Today, Gurex Textile continues in the footsteps of “Penyelux” in knitwear, casual wear and sportswear. Woven outwear production will also be in our business line soon. Production starts from buying yarn, knitting, dyeing, cutting, sewing and ends with quality control. Gurex Textile garments are produced with superfine fabrics and gauges. We are able to work in many different fabric qualities due to customer requests such as peached, mercerized jersey, or brushed, non-brushed 2 ply, 3 ply, interlock, rib 1x1, 2x2 etc.

Our main fabric qualities are:

  • Cotton / cotton-blended
  • Viscose / viscose-blended
  • Wool / wool-blended
  • Lyocell / lyocell-blended
  • Micro modal / micro modal-blended
  • Modal / modal-blended
  • Linen / linen-blended
  • Polyamide / polyamide-blended
  • Polyester / polyester-blended
  • Cashmire-blended
  • Silk-blended
  • Some 3 blended qualities like Wool / Modal / Acrylic

Gurex Textile is proud to be one of the first “certificated organic” garment manufacturer of Turkey.

Our Capacity is 100.000 – 120.000 pieces per month.

Gurex Textile mainly focuses on Ladies wear with 90% of the production. Remaining 10 percent is equally devided between men and kids wear.

We use subcontractors, which are very much able to produce all kinds of superfine fabrics and gauges. We work with mainly 4 dyeing subcontractors who are specialized in certain qualities. We have been working with them for many years now. We have a knitwear manager and a manager in charge of dyeing house that are responsible of all our production in subcontractors.